Rss Feed
  1. Being a blogger it is important to know these things.Nice post.



    Hi,
    Thanks for sharing such a wonderful tutorial.It is very ..
    keep posting.

    Thank you very much for SEO on blogger tips.
    changed my blogspot blog titles now, didnt knew about how to format it. Thanx for sharing such useful points to make blogspot blog much better with SEO

    I tried using the html tags like and , but it’s still of no use.

    What you think of my theme on blogspot. Is this good according to SEO.
    my previous theme was better for SEO. i guess.

    I’m having problems formatting the text in my about me section. I’m unable to put the text in paragraphs, make it bold etc.

    Some very nice points for good commenting. I hate those people who just write a short comment just to build link for themselves, most of the times i don’t accept short comments :)

    have received such low quality comments on my blog & straight away sent it to the spam queue. So using Akismet + some other spam plugin is essential.

    The more one comments on other blogs and other websites, the better his websites link building and gets and even the website catches some popularity.

Custom Search